Blood Frenzy (warrior talent)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
This is a strong raiding talent. It's considered to be a physical debuff on the enemy when active, so physical attacks from everyone in the raid are boosted.
The tier 1 Protection talent provides an unexpected benefit when combined with this talent. By using on an enemy afflicted with , the warrior has a 50/100% chance of afflicting every other target with not only Rend, but also the Blood Frenzy debuff, allowing the warrior to contribute to the entire party's damage against these targets. As a tier 4 Arms talent, this is a combination available only to Arms warriors.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Mechanics changed.
- Patch 3.1.3 (2009-06-02): This talent now provides 5/10% haste instead of 3/6%.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Improved to 2/4% increased damage.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): moved to Tier 9, now increases physical damage caused by 1/2%.