- "Lok-tar ogar!"
Blood Fury is an orc racial ability that temporarily increases attack power and/or spell power, depending on the character's class. At level 90, Blood Fury grants 4514 attack power and/or 2257 spell power.
- Warriors, rogues, death knights and hunters receive an attack power buff.
- Warlocks and mages receive a spell power buff.
- Shaman and monks receive buffs to both attack power and spell power.
- The values of X and Y scale with level.
- Using Blood Fury does not trigger the global cooldown.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Now increases spell power rather than only spell damage.
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): No longer triggers the global cooldown.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): No longer reduces healing received while active.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): There are now different versions of this spell for different classes.
- Patch 1.9.0 (2006-01-03): Now applies a healing effectiveness debuff on the user instead of the attack power penalty. The healing debuff is applied immediately upon using the ability.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Now increases base melee attack power by 25% for 15 seconds. When it fades base melee attack power is reduced by 25% for 45 seconds.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Added.
|AP only||Spell only||Both|