Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Blood Guard Porung
|Race||Fel orc (Humanoid)|
|Location||Shattered Halls, Hellfire Citadel|
During the bloody siege of Shattrath, Porung stormed an enclave of draenei paladins who had barricaded themselves within a corner of the city. He single-handedly slaughtered the defenders, but suffered a grave injury that left him incapable of following the Horde when it later stormed Azeroth. Now recovered, Porung serves Warchief Kargath Bladefist in Hellfire Citadel, hoping to make up for the glorious battles he has missed and write his name in orcish history with the blood of his enemies.
Porung is a boss after the archer gauntlet in Heroic Mode.
He has a short lasting fear and a pretty nasty cleave with a long range.
It is usually best for the tank to rush in and pull him over to a wall.
He has two archer adds that are fairly easy to take down and are therefor not necessary to CC. The adds are sheepable, however.
- Archers, form ranks! On my mark!
- He appears only in the Heroic mode of this instance. In the normal difficulty, a placeholder NPC takes his spot at the end of the hallway.
- Assassins can spawn in his room, so be careful.
- Porung is voiced by Marc Graue.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.