We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
- "Every victorious battle empowers our pursuit of vengeance." - Highlord Darion Mograine.
Blood Presence is the death knight tanking Presence, available at level 57. While active, the death knight receives increased stamina, a higher armor contribution from gear and decreased damage taken. It also increases threat generation to 900% damage done.
- (Blood) increases your rune regeneration by 20% and reduces the chance that you will be critically hit by melee attacks while in Blood Presence by 6%.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now increases Stamina by 20% (down from 25%), and armor by 30% (down from 55%).
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Death Knights now maintain the same health percentage when switching into and out of Blood Presence.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Damage reduction increased from 8% to 10%.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Now provides an armor bonus of 55%, up from 30%. Threat generated has been increased to 500% damage done, up from 300%.
- Hotfix (2010-11-24): "Blood Presence now increases armor contribution from items by 30%, down from 60%."
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): The effects of Blood Presence and Frost Presence have been exchanged.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now grants 2/4% instead of 1/2% healing.