Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- For the Bloodstone ore, see Bloodstone ore.
Previously dropped from most of the Bristleback quilboar and from mining/herbing in the Barrens, these shards can now only be looted from Bristleback Thornweavers. These shards no longer have a purpose.
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- [16-18] Bristleback Hunter in The Barrens
- [16-17] Bristleback Water Seeker in The Barrens
- [18-19] Bristleback Thornweaver in The Barrens
- [18-20] Bristleback Geomancer in The Barrens
They can frequently be found when mining copper and tin veins in the Barrens.
Blood Shards can be turned in to Mangletooth, a caged Razormane Quilboar in Camp Taurajo for a variety of quests. You must complete first. After completing that one, you can get any of the other 6 quests.