Blood of a Titan (quest)
|The subject of this article could only be obtained prior to patch 8.0.1.
110 (Requires 110)
+500 Cenarion Circle
<Before your eyes, a trickle of blood from the fallen titan Argus congeals into a flawless gemstone. Holding it in your palm, you sense an almost unfathomable power emanating from within... along with echoes of pain and sorrow.
It is the last remnant of a battle that should not have been winnable. An impossible achievement. Yet, as with all victories, this one came at tremendous cost.
You realize immediately to whom you must convey this prize.>
You will receive:
Champion, you have returned... and not a moment too soon.
The object you hold in your hands is but one of many mysteries unfolding before us.
- Archmage Khadgar says: The Legion is defeated, its master imprisoned. But in his final, spiteful act, Sargeras may have doomed us all.
- Archmage Khadgar says: This mere drop of Argus's blood surges with incredible power. The might of a titan.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Our world is wounded, champion. Its life essence seeps out into the sands... just as Magni foresaw.
- Archmage Khadgar says: If the blood of Azeroth also proves to be a source of such strength... those who seek to rule this world will stop at nothing to possess it.
- Archmage Khadgar says: The days ahead may be dark indeed. For now... go to Silithus. Gaze upon the wound in the world with your own eyes.
- Archmage Khadgar says: We will find a way to save Azeroth, <name>. I know it.