Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
110 (Requires 110)
- Speak with Mor'zul Bloodbringer
Warlock! We have news from Dreadscar Rift.
A message arrived by raven from Mor'zul Bloodbringer, with instructions that you meet him in Dreadscar Rift immediately!
Will you not hear me out, warlock?
Our task will not be easy, but when this is over it is we who will be the true masters of Xoroth.
- 1,650 XP
- Quest accept
- Mor'zul Bloodbringer says: Greetings, warlock. I come before your council with a discovery I believe you will find intriguing.
- Mor'zul Bloodbringer says: Much time has passed since we first pierced the veil into the plane of Xoroth, but a new opportunity beckons us back to the realm of the dreadsteeds.
- Mor'zul Bloodbringer says: Meet with me in Dreadscar Rift, and I will explain.
- Mor'zul Bloodbringer
- I'm glad to make your acquaintance, Netherlord.
- Why have you called me here?
- Let me cut right to the chase:
- After several weeks of questioning, the demon revealed that Lord Hel'nurath has been working to create a more powerful steed for the fel knights of Xoroth.
- He calls it the Wrathsteed.
- Go on...
- While the wyrmtongue knew little of the steed itself, it is clear that Hel'nurath has thus far only been able to create one. He has gifted it to his greatest general, the fel knight Arax'ath. The tricky part is that Arax'ath seldom leaves Xoroth, preferring to command his armies from afar.
- However, I think we might be able to draw him out. For that, I will require your help.
- Are you up to the challenge?
- The Wrathsteed will be mine!
- Mor'zul Bloodbringer says: Excellent. I knew you would not disappoint.
- Mor'zul Bloodbringer says: Now we have preparations to make.
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.