Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Bloodfang Armor
- 1292 Armor
+30 Shadow Resistance
+10 Nature Resistance
+40 Fire Resistance
+10 Arcane Resistance
+10 Frost Resistance
- +24 Dodge
+56 Critical Strike
- Bloodfang Armor (8 pieces)
- (3) Set: Increases the chance to apply poisons to your target by 5%.
(5) Set: Improves the damage reduction of Feint by 5%.
(8) Set: Gives the Rogue a chance to inflict 283 to 317 damage on the target and heal the Rogue for 50 health every 1 sec. for 6 sec. on a melee hit.
- Combined stats.
|Razorgore the Untamed|
|Vaelastrasz the Corrupt|
|Firemaw, Ebonroc, Flamegor|
- Some troll players complain about the appearance of the Bloodfang Hood, which doesn't cover their large nose, making them look funny. The debugging of this hood is one of the principal claims of the RP-terrorist organization named FLT.
- In Heroes of the Storm, Valeera has a skin called "Bloodfang Valeera" (formerly Master Valeera).
- Patch 1.11.0 (2006-06-20): The damage effect from the 8-piece bonus on this set will no longer trigger on (and break) Gouge.
- Patch 1.9.0 (2006-01-03): Updated with new art.
- Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): The tooltip for the improved feint effectiveness set bonus of the Bloodfang armor set has been corrected to show the actual percentage increase.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Statistics, effects, and set bonuses updated.