- "Bloodfang" redirects here. For the Pet Battle ability, see .
- "Bloodfang" redirects here. For the Tier Set, see Bloodfang Armor.
|Base of operations|
|Theater of operations|
- “Crowley is a disgrace to our kind for giving in to the Forsaken. My pack will show them the true face of the worgen and the relentless fury that comes with our presence!”
The Bloodfang Pack are a group of feral worgen that attacked Gilneas City sometime prior to the Forsaken invasion of Gilneas. Ivar Bloodfang is the leader of the Bloodfang worgen of Silverpine Forest.
This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
When the worgen attacks upon Gilneas first occurred, it was Bloodfang's worgen that led the charge. After witnessing the Forsaken's cruelty to their kind, the pack later joined forces with Darius Crowley and his Gilneas Liberation Front against the Horde in Silverpine Forest. After Sylvanas Windrunner captured Lorna Crowley and used her as a bargaining chip in securing Crowley's surrender, the Bloodfang pack retreated from Silverpine.
The Bloodfang pack continues to oppose the Forsaken in Hillsbrad where they have allied with the Stormpike Dwarves, with both sides jointly claiming Purgation Isle, and are attacking the Forsaken stationed at the Ruins of Southshore.
Despite Ivar's original attitude about joining Crowley (having done so as more of an alliance of convenience due to the Forsaken adopting a policy of killing all worgen following the Shattering and invasion of Gilneas), the Bloodfang seem to maintain their pact with the Alliance even after the order was given to abandon and retreat from Silverpine Forest. It is seen that Ivar's opinion of Crowley has obviously dropped, he is still seen as being very willing to work with the Alliance despite the conditions of the original pact. It is possible that due to the Forsaken still breathing down their necks that the Bloodfang would rather not break the pact and put themselves in jeopardy of facing the Alliance and Horde in battle, or that despite having lost their objective that they are willing to look past it to rejoin their people at least (as most of the worgen were originally humans).
Battle for Azeroth
This section concerns content exclusive to Battle for Azeroth.
The Bloodfang Pack re-mobilizes back into Silverpine defeating Deathstalker Hayward and claiming Fenris Isle. The Horde proceeds to distract the Bloodfang forces, so that evacuations can continue across the Lake.
|Ivar Bloodfang||Packleader||Alive||Silverpine Forest, Shadowfang Keep|
|Josiah Avery||Deceased||Gilneas City, Gilneas|
- Bloodfang Berserker
- Bloodfang Bloodletter
- Bloodfang Forsaken Hunter
- Bloodfang Lurker
- Bloodfang Ripper
- Bloodfang Scavenger
- Bloodfang Scout
- Bloodfang Sentry
- Bloodfang Stalker
- Bloodfang Worgen
- Captured Bloodfang Worgen
- They probably used to be Gilneans who were left outside the Greymane Wall and were afflicted with the Worgen curse, as well as those summoned by Arugal, like Alpha Prime.
- It is presumed that they were in some way allied, subservient to, or affiliated with Alpha Prime and his Wolf Cult but following Alpha Prime's demise, the Bloodfangs became independent.
- It is likely the Bloodfang Pack is in fact the Cult, given it was Alpha Prime that lead the worgen on Gilneas, and it is the various hostile Bloodfang seen attacking Gilneas in the corresponding starter zone. This would explain why they did not go with the kaldorei in the Gilnean exodus to Darnassus, why their pact with Darius Crowley was so fragile, and why they so viciously defend their territory.
- Berard the Moon-Crazed, may possibly be part of the Bloodfang Pack since he wears the "Bloodfang Armor" set.