- For information on his heroic 5man encounter, see . For information on the old boss encounter, see .
|Race||Jungle troll (Humanoid)|
|Location||Zul'Gurub, Northern Stranglethorn|
Bloodlord Mandokir served the evil god in Zul'Gurub along with the rest of his tribe. However, the worshippers of Hakkar were defeated, and Mandokir was tortured by the Bloodscalp tribe of trolls and eventually died. It was thought that his evil had died with him...
Years later , the daughter of Ohgan, retrieved Mandokir's skull from a skull pile at Bal'lal Ruins. This find set off a series of events that led to his resurrection in the body of the Bloodscalp chieftain , the one that had presided over the desecration Mandokir's body. Mandokir returned with Ohgan'aka to Zul'Gurub, where he and the shade of began preparing for the city's rebirth and their god's return.
After the Zandalari pledge to aid Gurubashi reach their former greatness, the Gurubashi begin attacking Stranglethorn. Mandokir personally leads the troll assaults on both Grom'gol Base Camp and the Rebel Camp.
Notes & trivia
- Mandokir is voiced by Chris Metzen.
- When he said he needed Ohgan'aka, it's possible he meant to use her to find the skeletal remains of , so he could resurrect Ohgan and fight beside his most trusted friend again, since Ohgan'aka was capable of finding Mandokir's skull with ease.
- Jin'do says he needs Mandokir in order to resurrect Hakkar. It's possible that since the bloodlord is capable of resurrecting his dead raptor Ohgan, that Mandokir is the key to raising creatures from the dead.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Now a boss in the new Zul'Gurub instance.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now part of a quest chain in Northern Stranglethorn.
- Patch 1.7.0 (2005-09-22): Added in Zul'Gurub.