|Race||Blood elf (Humanoid)|
|Location||Dreadmaul Furnace, Blasted Lands|
- "Trust me... whatever happened to Loramus, we can fix. The limits of blood magic are still undefined."
She is one of the rare users of blood magic.
This section concerns content related to Cataclysm.
Since the Cataclysm, she has relocated to a cave near the Altar of Storms. She no longer offers quests to Alliance adventurers, even though she remains friendly to them.
This section concerns content related to Warlords of Draenor.
It is unknown what happened with her after the arrival of the Iron Horde, since their chamber is now occupied by a Dreadmaul Flamebelcher.
- Amulet Ritual — Perform a blood ritual, binding the target to the lair of Razelikh.
Bloodmage Lynnore was originally stationed near the entrance to the Blasted Lands, and offered repeatable quests for buff items.
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
While my brother, Drazial, focuses his analysis on the more physical nature of the beasts of the blasted lands, I tend to focus on the more cerebral and spiritual aspects of the wildlife.
Perhaps you would be interested in helping advance my research, <race>?
- In Cataclysm
Blood magic is shunned by many as a dark and forgotten art. In that and many other ways, it shares some distinct characteristics with demonic magic. Here, in the demon-scourged remains of the Black Morass, we believe that our blood studies will flourish.
- Very well. Stand back... this may get messy.
- The blood ritual is complete... and I can now see where Loramus Thalipedes awaits you.
- Quickly, <Name>! We haven't much time before Razelikh makes his return.
- With the power within the amulets of Razelikh...
- ... I bind you to his lair!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Moved to a cave near the Altar of Storms.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Model updated.