|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
- "I can do this all day. Can you?" —Jak the Bilgewater Bruiser
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed. Effects have been merged into baseline Bloodthirst.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now reduces the Rage cost of by 30 (was 20), and its duration has been increased to 15 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Hotfix (2012-10-01): "Wild Strikes that consume the last charge of Bloodsurge will now properly cause a one second global cooldown, rather than a 1.5 second global cooldown."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Redesigned. Your Bloodthirst hits have a 20% chance of lowering the global cooldown to 1 sec and reducing the Rage cost by 20 of your next 3 Wild Strikes.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): No longer procs off Whirlwind or Heroic Strike. The Slam proc is now free and causes 20% more damage. Duration increased from 5 to 10 sec. Proc chance increased from 20% to 30%.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Notification that Slam has become instant now appears in floating combat text.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now has a chance to trigger from any hit with Heroic Strike, Bloodthirst, or Whirlwind.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.