Blessing of Wisdom
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
|Blessing of Wisdom|
With both ranks trained, Rank 9 of the Blessing of Wisdom will be 109-110 mana per 5 seconds.
Greater Blessing of Wisdom
Paladins also have Greater Blessings, which includes a which can be learned from the class trainer. Each Greater Blessing affects all players of the targeted class within your party or raid and lasts for 30 minutes.
Tips and tactics
Blessing of Wisdom is most often given to a healer, but also to other mana using classes such as Mages, Warlocks and Hunters.
- Libram: Blessing of Wisdom VI taught Blessing of Wisdom (Rank 6) and dropped in the Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj.
In Cataclysm, Blessing of Wisdom and were combined, increasing attack power by 10% and granting a various amount of mana regeneration.
- Blessing of Wisdom is a common Paladin spell in Hearthstone. The flavor text reads: "Apparently with wisdom comes the knowledge that you should probably be attacking every turn."
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed. The mana regeneration buff is now merged into .
- Patch 3.1.2 (2009-05-19): Now grant 92 mana per 5 seconds to prevent being overwritten by .
- Patch 2.2.0 (2007-09-25): Buff increased to 10 minutes.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Rank 6 can now be bought from the trainer for 4 50.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Added.