Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Northeastern Swamp of Sorrows
Bogpaddle is a new neutral goblin port in Swamp of Sorrows ruled by Trade Baron Silversnap. He refers the town as "the only beachfront resort and military-grade weapons yard in the Eastern Kingdoms", and his abode has become a popular spot with the forces of both Stonard and Marshtide Watch despite the ongoing war. Carousers from both sides can be found in Bogpaddle in addition to the goblins who party on the beach.
Like Mudsprocket and similar outposts, Bogpaddle is affiliated with the Steamwheedle Cartel but quests completed here award no reputation. Its inhabitants are considered part of Gadgetzan for the purposes of reputation discounts and the like. Some of the more adventurous goblins in the area can be found along the Misty Reed Strand and nearby Sorrowmurk, south of Bogpaddle.
- Trade Baron Silversnap
- Pierre Fishflay <Chef de Cuisine>
- Bullets Bigblast <Engineering Supples>
- Zipper Sizzlesnap <Fishing Supples>
- Cap'n Geech <Innkeeper>
- Dronk Drophammer <Blacksmithing Supplies>
- Mitch Yostpaddle <Trade Goods>
- Shecky Shrimpshoot <Stable Master>
- Skinner Selma <Leatherworking Supplies>
- Skeezie <Gryphon Master>
- Spike Coilee <Herbalism Supplies>
- Bogpaddle Worker
- Marshtide Watch, Swamp of Sorrows (0:25)
- Shalewind Canyon, Redridge Mountains (0:33)
- Morgan's Vigil, Burning Steppes (1:21)
- Stonard, Swamp of Sorrows
- Flame Crest, Burning Steppes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.