Boiling Point (WC3 Undead)
(Redirected from Boiling Point)
Boiling Point is an interlude in the undead campaign Legacy of the Damned.
- Several hours later, Arthas and Anub'arak arrive at the base of the glacier.
- King Arthas: We've made it, . Our forces are already assembled and waiting.
- Necromancer: Greetings, King Arthas. You've arrived just in time. Illidan's naga and blood elf forces have take up positions at the base of the glacier and...
- Arthas has another vision.
- King Arthas: Aarrghh....
- The Lich King: Arthas, my champion. You have come at last.
- King Arthas: Master?
- Frozen Throne, and my energies are seeping from it. That is why your powers have diminished. The Lich King: There is a fracture in my prison, the
- King Arthas: But how?
- Frostmourne, was once locked inside the Throne as well. I thrust it from the ice so that it would find its way to you... and then lead you to me. And so it has. For now we face a grave danger. My creator, the demonlord , sent his agents here to destroy me. If they should reach the Frozen Throne before you, all will be lost. The Scourge will be undone. Now hurry! I will grant you all the power I can spare. The Lich King: The runeblade,
- The vision ends.
- King Arthas: I saw another vision of the Lich King. He has restored my powers! I know now what I must do. It's time to end the game... once and for all.