|Race||Mechagon mechagnome (Humanoid)|
|Location||Bondo's Yard, Mechagon Island|
Killable (alternate universe)
Bondo has no issues working with the Rustbolt Resistance when it suits him, though during Operation: Mechagon, when the Arcforged are on the surface, he and his Pistonheads become hostile to the resistance. He himself does not fight, however. Trixie and Naeno are two of his lieutenants who fight in Bondo's stead against the Rustbolt Resistance. When they are slain, Bondo makes no efforts to avenge them.
In an alternate future where King Mechagon succeeds in activating the Mechoriginator, Bondo sold the Rustbolt Resistance out. In exchange for full mechanization, he built giant bots and attacked the town of Rustbolt. To remove him as a threat, adventurers were sent to kill him alongside Izira Gearsworn.
- On approach
- We got a visitor!
- Some <race> is poking around the yard! (will say this unless there is something specific below)
- Look at you riding around on your dead pony.
- What, you can't find a live one?
- Look what they are riding on!
- Bring that over here. I want to see what makes that work!
While riding a Spectral Tiger:
- Is that a spectral tiger?
- They got more money than sense!
While riding a Water strider:
- Is that a giant mosquito they riding on?
- Is that a <race> riding a goblin trash can?
- Patch 8.2.0 (2019-06-25): Added.