Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Bonechewer Shield Disciple
|Race||Fel orc (Humanoid)|
|Location||Halls of Anguish, Black Temple|
- "Glory to the Fel Horde!" 
Bonechewer Shield Disciples can be found in Black Temple.
- Intervene (Physical) - Run at high speed towards a party member, intercepting the next melee or ranged attack made against them.
- Shield Bash (Physical) - Bashes an enemy with the caster's shield, inflicting Physical damage and interrupting the spell being cast for 3 sec.
- Sheild Wall (Physical) - Reduces the Physical and magical damage taken by the caster by 75% for 15 sec.
- Throw Shield (Physical) - Hurl your shield at the enemy, dealing 2775 to 3225% weapon damage and stunning them for 3 sec.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Added.