Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Bones of Transformation
- Bones of Transformation
- Binds when picked up
- Use: Adds this toy to your Toy Box.
Endure the transformation for 2 min. (10 Min Cooldown)
When activated (out of combat), the player transforms into the appearance of a Naz'jar Honor Guard.
These bones show a curious mixture of humanoid arms and serpentine tail, convincing you that they are probably from a naga. What is more interesting is that the skeleton has been articulated and posed as if it was once displayed in a museum.
When the first Well of Eternity imploded, it sank the center of kaldorei culture to the bottom of the sea. To escape certain doom, Queen Azshara made a pact with a greater power, possibly an Old God or an elemental. As a result, a curse descended upon the surviving Highborne, who became twisted, serpent-like creatures now known as the naga.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now uses the Legion naga model.
- Patch 6.1.0 (2015-02-24): Now lasts 2 minutes (up from 20 seconds) and no longer breaks in combat.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added to the Toy Box.
- Patch 5.0.5a (2012-09-13): Sell price removed.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.