||It has been suggested that this article or section be split into two or more articles.
- Reason: Warcraft III vs World of Warcraft
- Please discuss this on the Discussion page.
- For the Twilight Highlands subzone, see The Boneyard.
The Boneyard is the home of the Frost Wyrms, once magnificent dragons now reduced to skeletal frames, manipulated by the dark magic of the Scourge to serve the Lich King. Frost wyrms have a crippling ability to cast their freezing breath onto enemy forces and buildings. In large numbers, frost wyrms present a truly dominating force.
In World of Warcraft
This section concerns content related to the original World of Warcraft.
Boneyards of the Scourge such as Galakrond's Rest and Sindragosa's Fall can be found throughout Northrend. Rather than a constructed building, they seem to be excavations of dragon bones.
Concept art for the Boneyard.
|Patch 1.15 (05/11/2004)
- Build time reduced to 70 seconds from 80 seconds.
|Patch 1.10 (07/01/2003)
- Cost changed to 175/200 from 125/250.
|Patch 1.07 (Frozen Throne)
- Build time increased to 80 from 60.
- Cost changed to 125/250 from 250/100.
- Patch 1.06 (2003-06-03): Boneyard cost reduced to 250/100 from 350/125.
- Build time decreased to 60 from 80.