Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is an NPC stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Race||Junker gnome (Humanoid)|
|Location||Bloody Grotto, Mechagon Island|
<Longshot holds up a finger as she listens to her earpiece.>
Yeah, hold on one sec, boss. Some meathead's botherin' me.
No I'll take care of it.
<Longshot turns to you.>
Look, meathead. Bondo's deal is simple: every 30 minutes, he pays to put a big fancy chest loaded with loot in the back of this cave.
You loot it, you keep it.
You die, our audience is entertained.
Now, leave me alone and let me work.
Audience? I don't see any audience.
Of course you don't. You think spectators want to stand in the middle of the fighting?
Use your meaty head, meathead. We got cameras rollin'.
- On approach
- If you're looking for Bondo's Fight Club, you found it.
- If not, you'd better book it before the meatheads spot you.
- Event start
- You got it, boss.
- Bondo wants more fighting! New jackpot incoming!
- Bookie walks down towards the center of the cave. She comes to a stop and places down the Fight Club Treasure Chest.
- Make it entertaining, meatheads!
- Bookie books it back to the cave entrance.
- Patch 8.2.0 (2019-06-25): Added.