|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
+150 Storm's Wake
Convince the House Stormsong militia to clear the blockade.
- Blockade cleared (0/100%)
We have to do something about this. These people need to make a living!
You're going to have to be an honorary cadet for me here, <name>. Tell these ruffians to clear the road!
You will receive:
We have to stop this!
Good work! Now these fine people can go about their lives.
- Taelia says: I'll try to figure out why the road is closed. See if you can convince the soldiers to clear out!
Talk with the sentinels and inspectors. They have a handful of gossip lines and three gossip options:
- Back of the line if you don't want trouble, bilge rat.
- Only way you're getting in there is through me, pal.
- Your ears broken, <lad/lass>? Valley's closed.
- No papers, no entry. Them's the rules.
- Open this pass at once.
- How about some gold?
- <Just attack.>
Attacking or choosing the demand option may cause the guard to attack. Guards within 10-15 yards of the actively interacted-with guard will aggro or leave just as the targeted one does.
- Our fleet will crush you!
- Kul Tiras belongs to the sea!
- Kul Tiras is fish food without us!
Damage the guard down to ~25% health and it'll give up and run away.
- Out of my face.
- Sod off, louse.
- I've had enough of you, anyway.
Eight guards will need to be interacted with to complete the objective:
- Foreman Scripps says: Pack up, ya worthless swabs. We have bigger fish to fry.
Additionally, there's a Smuggler's Stash hidden underneath the dock at the river. It contains roughly 80 and some poor-quality items.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.