Born to Shred (Alliance)
95 (Requires 94)
+250 Council of Exarchs
Kill 100 Iron Horde in Tuurem using the Iron Shredder.
- Take control of the Iron Shredder
- Iron Horde slain in Tuurem x100
I've got this prototype shredder operating on most cylinders.
Boy, will they be surprised when you stomp them with their own machine!
Can't wait to watch you from the safety of the Observicopter.
- Thaelin Darkanvil says: I got 'er all fixed up for ya!
You've got a license to shred!
-- ENEMIES ELIMINATED --
- 16150 XP
- +250 reputation with Council of Exarchs
Now that Thaelin has fixed the shredder, it has two usable abilities:
- Electrostatic Distortion 60 yd range — Inflicts Nature damage to enemies near the lightning orb. Instant. (1.5 sec cooldown)
- Death from Above 10-70 yd range — Inflicts Nature damage to enemies at the targeted location and knocks them back. Instant. (6 sec cooldown)
While out of combat, the shredder is buffed with "Pedal to the Metal: Movement speed increased by 50% when out of combat."
Run west to the Archenon Siegeyard, then cut south across the ford in the river to reach Tuurem. Then start attacking everything that moves. Try to throw a sawblade at a group of enemies, then jump to them to clear out any stragglers.
Once 100 are dead, click on the Iron Shredder Prototype mech (don't get out of it!) to turn in.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.