|Race||Wildhammer dwarf (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Roughnecks, Wildhammer clan|
|Former affiliation(s)||Doyle clan|
|Occupation||Leader of the Roughnecks, Gryphon rider|
|Relative(s)||Keeland Doyle (brother)|
Boss Tak is a Wildhammer dwarf and the only known survivor of the Doyle clan after their destruction by the Twilight's Hammer in the aftermath of the Cataclysm. After traveling most of the world, he settled down in Kul Tiras. He found the Kul Tiran Roughnecks and taught them how to tame the native gryphons instead of hunting them. The Roughnecks thus became the new gryphon riders.
- Steel Boot - Inflicts Physical damage and stuns the enemy for 4 sec.
- Vicious Roar - Roars, increasing the haste of allies by 25%.
- Main article: Where'd They Go?#Notes
- Main article: Getting Paid#Notes
- Main article: Boss' Revenge#Notes
Spit it out already.
What's a Wildhammer dwarf doing out here?
Traveled most of the world before I settled 'ere in Kul Tiras. Found these folks hunting gryphons for meat and pelts. I showed them there was another way. Now they're the next generation of gryphon riders.
Don't think I'll return home. This is my clan now.
- World Quest
- Less of 'em up high means less of 'em ta come down the mountain. Good on ye!
- His generic name is a human named Roughneck Camp Hand.
- If you have flying unlocked, Boss Tak swims and floats in midair when flying.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.
|Boss Tak||Generic name|