Bowmaster Ku is a member of the Shado-Pan sent to the Shrine of Two Moons. He can be found on the lower level of the Golden Terrace. He tells adventurers how to find the enigmatic Klaxxi.
- I have just returned from the wall.
There, I heard rumours of a faction called The Klaxxi from beyond the Serpent's Spine. Supposedly, they are a council of mantid elders who have split off from the Mantid Empire, and now work in direct defiance of the mantid queen.
I have seen with my own eyes the power that these mantid wield.
If these rumours are true, then perhaps there is a way to ally with these... Klaxxi... and work with them to stop the mantid swarm.
- How can I help the Klaxxi?
- It is a mystery to me, <race>. If you want to find out, you are both crazy and foolish!
But I suppose there is no other way to meet the Klaxxi than to venture beyond the wall into the Dread Wastes.
- How will I be rewarded by helping the Klaxxi?
- I do not know, <race>.
We know so little about the Klaxxi. They seem to be quite ruthless, so perhaps your only reward would be a swift death.
Then again, their civilization is quite vast and advanced. If you play your cards right, perhaps they will grant you untold power.
There is only one way to find out.
- Where can I find the Klaxxi Quartermaster?
- Hmmm, I'm afraid I know little of the Klaxxi, but I have heard whispers of their city, Klaxxi'vess, far to the west in the Dread Wastes. Perhaps you can find the Klaxxi Quartermaster there.
I will mark the location on your map.