||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- "Shuffle" redirects here. For the beta ability, see [Shuffle].
- Brewmaster Training
- Level 34 Brewmaster monk ability
- You become adept in the ways of the Brewmaster, amplifying four of your spells.
Spear Hand Strike
Spear Hand Strike no longer costs Energy.
Also increases your Stagger amount by 20% while active.
Tiger Palm no longer costs Chi, and when you deal damage with Tiger Palm the amount of your next Guard is increased by 15%. Lasts 30 sec. Stacks up to 3 times.
After you Blackout Kick, you gain Shuffle, increasing your parry chance by 20% and your Stagger amount by an additional 20% for 6 sec.
Brewmaster Training is a passive Brewmaster monk ability, available at level 34. It improves [Spear Hand Strike], [Fortifying Brew], [Tiger Palm] and [Blackout Kick].
An important aspect of Shuffle is that each time you reapply the buff with Blackout Kick, it adds 6 sec to the current duration. If your current Shuffle is at 6 sec when refreshed, it will be increased to 12 sec.
Patches and hotfixes