Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Take part in Pandaria's biggest brewfest, but beware: trouble is brewing!
Hidden in the shadow of Kun-Lai Summit, the quiet village of Binan has become well known for its yearly Brewmoon Festival. Young Pandaren travel from all over just to taste Brewmaster Boof’s famous Kun-Lai Kicker and take part in the village’s extensive celebration. Despite recent trouble with the local yaungol, Mayor Bramblestaff promises that this year’s festivities will be the biggest yet. Be sure to tell your friends and stop by for this unforgettable event!
Stage 1: The Brewmoon Festival!
- Help Brewmaster Boof's assistants gather the ingredients for the Kun-Lai Kicker.
- Defeat Karsar the Bloodletter
- Defeat Li Te
- Defeat the Virmen in the silos
- Start Brewing the Kun-Lai Kicker
Stage 2: The Scouts Report
- Investigate the Yaungol sightings.
- Defeat the scouts from the passage
- Village defenses set up
Stage 3: The Yaungol Attack!
- Stop the Bataari invasion on Binan Village.
- Stop the waves of Bataari
Final Stage: Warbringer Qobi
- Defeat Warbringer Qobi
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2014-10-17): "Resolved an issue where Li Te's Water Shell was not popping when they are brought to a Waterspout."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.