Bride of the Embalmer
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a.
30 (Requires 20)
The Embalmer is a name told in one of our children's stories. He was a kindly alchemist, driven mad by the death of his wife, Eliza. To restore her, he used dark magic to place his own heart within the bosom of his dead spouse.
This revived Eliza...but it cursed her with a hunger for human flesh, forcing the Embalmer to keep her buried.
His heart is his power. Find his wife's grave, retrieve his heart, and bring it to me while it still beats. Do this and his power will be broken.
Have you yet found Eliza's grave? Do you have the Embalmer's heart?
You've done it! The magic within his heart will be proof against the Embalmer's evil, and a powerful aegis over the town of Darkshire.
You have done a great thing for our people, <name>. Your name will remain in our annals forever.
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 3650 XP (or 22 20 at level 80)
- 500 reputation with Darnassus
- 500 reputation with Exodar
- 500 reputation with Gnomeregan
- 500 reputation with Ironforge
- 500 reputation with Stormwind
- (split from the post-Cataclysm version)
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed.