|Race||Ogre mage (Humanoid)|
|Location||Mudsprocket, Dustwallow Marsh|
Brogg is an ogre mage located in the goblin town of Mudsprocket in the Dustwallow Marsh. He survived the near slaughter of his clan by the black dragonflight at what is now the Stonemaul Ruins and Den of Flame. He initially fled with the other Stonemaul survivors to Brackenwall Village, but left when Mok'Morokk refused to take revenge against the black dragons.
- Brogg is glad Mudsprocket goblins have let him stay here, but sometimes thinks he hears them laughing at him.
Dialogue with Axle
- Axle walks down from his spot on the upper floor to talk to Brogg.
- Axle says: I thought we talked about this, Brogg. You can’t stay in this building. Sure, it can house you, but there’s no room for anyone else!
- Brogg says: You said Brogg could stay here! You promised Brogg you’d help regain Stonemaul clan mound!
- Axle says: Yes, we said you can stay here, but this building is our headquarters! All of our manuals and blueprints are stored here!
- Brogg says: But this the only building that fit Brogg! Goblins make buildings too small!
- Axle says: I’m inclined to say they made ogres too big! I can see I’m not going to convince you to move now, but don’t think this is permanent!
- Axle heads back upstairs.
- Before Cataclysm, his final quest rewarded . This item has been replaced with .
- Once, he and Axle kicked Krizz, a goblin who wanted a job, out of Mudsprocket.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Added.