Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Brother Against Brother (Sethekk Halls)
69 (Requires 65)
+350 Lower City
This quest involves killing the first boss of Sethekk Halls and releasing the prisoner in the room. The prisoner does not require escorting, and despawns just down the hallway once released.
The Sethekk departed Skettis with great fanfare when Auchindoun exploded. Surely it must've been an omen of our master's arrival.
My brother, Syth, was one of their leaders and told us we were obligated to go into the temple ruins and face our god.
After we took up residence in the ruins, calling them the Sethekk Halls, I began to doubt my brother and his ally, Ikiss.
In time, Syth had me cast out of the Halls, but he refused to let me take our sister Lakka with me. Will you help me rescue her?
You will be allowed to choose one of the following:
Did you find her, <name>? Was she still being held within the halls?
I can't thank you enough, <name>. Knowing that Lakka is free means I can cut the rest of my ties to the Sethekk.
Part of me will never forgive myself for Syth's death, but it had to be done. When I reach Skettis, I will perform the death rites for him. Perhaps his spirit will find rest once it has atoned for leading our people astray.
After Darkweaver Syth dies:
- Lakka yells: Well done! Hurry, though, we don't want to be caught!
- Now's our chance! Let me out of this cage!
- Lakka says: Thank you for freeing me, <name>! I'm going to make my way to Shattrath!
- The cage door opens, and Lakka walks down the hall toward the entrance and despawns.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Quest ID changed, now started and finished inside the instance.