1 - 60|
|Health||33 - 2,482|
|Location||Northshire Valley, Elwynn Forest|
Brother Paxton is a human quest giver located just northwest of the Northshire Abbey in Elwynn Forest. He is the caretaker of the Northshire library as well as a scribe. He makes ink for his scribing using his own recipe. One ingredient of this recipe is , which he receives from Foreman Oslow in Lakeshire.
In Classic, he can be found in the library inside the abbey.
- Flash Heal — Calls upon Holy magic to heal an ally.
- Power Word: Fortitude — Infuses the target with vitality, increasing Stamina by 10% for 1 hour. If the target is in your party or raid, all party and raid members will be affected.
- Prayer of Healing — Invokes Holy magic to heal nearby party members.
- Renew — Heals an ally every 3 sec. for 15 sec.
Paxton will also attempt to cast , but despite it having a visible cast bar, the spell never fires. Paxton performs no casting animation for it, it doesn't appear in the combat log, and it has no effect.
- When spellcasting
- Be healed, brother!
- AND I LAY MY HANDS UPON YOU!
- BY THE LIGHT BE RENEWED!
- Let the Holy Light embrace you!
- FIGHT ON, BROTHER!
Due to his name and location, he may be a member of the Brotherhood of Northshire.
- Patch 8.2.5 (2019-09-24): Now scales. Previous level was 4.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Moved from the library to the northwestern area behind the abbey. No longer has the <Librarian> title. Level decreased from 27 to 4.