- For the Rank 6 Challenge Card encounter, see Mecha-Bruce.
Bruce is the third encounter at Rank 5 in the Brawler's Guild.
- Chomp Chomp Chomp — Three quick chomps inflict 475000 to 525000 Physical damage to all enemies in front. 2.0 sec cast - 1.5 sec channel. Uninterruptible. Triggers every 0.5 sec... (6 sec cooldown)
- Chomp 10 yd range — Inflicts 475000 to 525000 Physical damage to all enemies. Instant.
- Powerful Bite Melee range — Inflicts 100% of normal damage, and reduces the armor of an enemy by 20% for 5 sec. Instant (1 sec cooldown)
Unload on Bruce until it starts casting Chomp Chomp Chomp, then side-step out of the way before the cast finishes. Bruce will be rooted in place when he starts casting, so don't bother running halfway across the room—just circle-strafe to its side.
Nearly all encounters in the Brawler's Guild have a two-minute limit, as the arena itself will kill challengers with a hail of fire as the timer comes to an end. Bruce is no different, and to defeat the crocolisk in time, 13,000 DPS will be necessary.
- <Announcer> yells: Also entering the arena: Bruce, a crocolisk we found!
Brawl Enthusiasts chime in for this encounter as well:
- Brawl Enthusiast yells: BRUUUUUUUUCE!
- Brawl Enthusiast yells: BRUCE!
- Brawl Enthusiast yells: Come on, Bruce!
- Brawl Enthusiast yells: Chomp chomp chomp!
- Brawl Enthusiast yells: That's my Bruce!
- Brawl Enthusiast yells: You got Bruced!
- Brawl Enthusiast yells: Woo hoo!
- Brawl Enthusiast yells: Bruce! Why!?!
- Brawl Enthusiast yells: Come on, Bruce, get it together!
- Brawl Enthusiast yells: Noooo!
- Brawl Enthusiast yells: You had one job, Bruce. One job!
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.