Build Your Barracks (Horde)
90 (Requires 90)
Build Your Barracks.jpg|thumb|Barracks in progress Find and learn the Garrison Blueprints: Barracks and then use the Architect's Table to build your barracks.
- Find Gazlowe's missing blueprints
- Learn Garrison Blueprints: Barracks 1
- Use the Architect's Table to begin constructing your barracks
- Follow Gazlowe to the Construction Site
- Finalize your plot
You are going to want to build your barracks, which you're gonna need to properly bash faces.
The first step is to go find the blueprints and learn 'em. I think I left some blueprints lying around here somewhere.
Next ya gotta pick which plot you want us to build it on. Just point it out on my architect table and we'll get started constructing that thing right away.
You pick the plot, we'll build the spot!
This will be a mighty fine barracks, I think. I am sure Warmaster Zog will complain about how it needs to be bigger, and with more spikes. He likes spikes...
- 13700 XP
Head just southeast to the large plot. In the center on a drafting table is the barracks blueprints. Pick them up and then consume the blueprints to learn the plan! Interact with the Architect's Table immediately in front of Gazlowe. Pick the large plot on the right side of the garrison UI, then drag the Barracks from the list into that spot. Quickly close the window and follow Gazlowe back to the barracks as Senior Peon II does his thing.
- Gazlowe says: Most buildings take some time to construct. But seein' as how this is your first building, I'm gonna comp ya and employ my handy Senior Peon II to help out.
- Gazlowe says: When a building finishes its construction you finalize it and we'll open the building for business.
- Senior Peon II yells: Work work!
Once at the construction site, interact with the floating scroll in a pillar of light to finalize the garrison plot. Speak with Gazlowe to turn in.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.