Burnin' at Both Ends
84 (Requires 84)
Collect 10 bags full of Cannon Powder.
Listen, I got me an idear so stupid it's genius. I just need some cannon powder.
Collect as much as you can find around Highbank an' meet me by the trade area!
I need more powder! Get me more powder! More more more!
Aye, that'll do 'er.
<Flintlocke stuffs some of the powder in his mouth.>
Cannon Powder Kegs can be found all over Highbank. As players collect their last bag, Fargo relocates to the southwestern end of Highbank, standing next to what looks like a Darkmoon Faire cannon. He and "Doc" Schweitzer have a conversation:
- Fargo Flintlocke says: Now hold yer breeks. The zeppelin will take a minute or so to pull around.
- "Doc" Schweitzer says: Flintlocke, if we have a big giant cannon, why don't we just shoot ... a cannonball?
- Flintlocke says: Bah, predictable! They'll see it comin'!
- Flintlocke says: But once ol' <name> here blasts through their bulkhead in a hail of splintered wood, blood, and phlegm and then starts crawlin' across the deck with both legs broken, oh aye, they'll not see THAT comin' by a sweet mile, no sir!
- Flintlocke says: It's almost here. Get ready!
- Flintlocke says: She's here! Get in that cannon, dammit! Get ready to fire!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.