Burning Embers (original)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
- Damage caused by Burning Embers is considered to be caused by the warlock, even when procced from the Imp's . This means that the additional damage from Firebolt will:
The spell's damage cap is determined by the following formula:
Spell power * Y + X
- Y is determined by the talent's rank: rank 1 = 0.7, rank 2 = 1.4.
- X is determined by the player's level: level 41 = 15, level 85 = 141.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Now deals damage equal to 25/50% of Soul Fire and Imp's Firebolt, up from 15/30%. Damage cap also raised.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.