Burning Soul (mage ability)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
Burning Soul was a passive ability for mages, available at level 82. It reduced pushback when casting spells.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now a passive ability for all specializations.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Burning Soul is now a Tier 1 and 3 Ranks talent, down from Tier 3 and 2 Ranks. Reduces the casting time lost from taking damaging attacks by 23/46/70% (was 35%/70%). No longer reduces threat caused by Fire spells. Also has a new icon.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Burning Soul: Threat reduction is now 10/20%, up from 5/10%.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Threat reduction has been reduced to 5/10%, down from 15/30%.
- Patch 1.11.0 (2006-06-19): Reduced to 2 ranks for 35/70% pushback resistance (was 3 ranks for 25/50/65%). In addition, Burning Soul now reduces threat generated by Fire spells by 15% per rank.