Bursting the Bubble
50 (Requires 48)
+75 Argent Crusade
- Chamber Experiments sabotaged (3)
Something foul bubbles within the cauldrons nearby. Judging by the care with which the cultists are tending to them, their contents must be crucial to their plans.
Several barrels containing what appears to be a new type of plague have been left unattended. Perhaps they can serve as instruments for sabotage.>
You will receive:
Thank the Light, you have returned unharmed!
Were you able to learn anything about what the cult is doing?
Interact with a Plague Barrel to pick it up and gain a bonus ability:
- Hurl Plague Barrel 30 yd range — Hurl the barrel, inflicting 100 Nature damage to enemies within 8 yards. WARNING: Do not throw directly into a carefully tended Bubbling Cauldron. Instant
Don't let reverse psychology get in the way of fun. Use the ability and aim the ground-targeted AoE in the cauldron to affect it. The engineers nearby are less than pleased:
- Defiled Engineer yells: Be careful, you oaf!
- Defiled Engineer yells: Hey! Be careful with that! It's highly unstable.
- Defiled Engineer yells: What have you done?
- Defiled Engineer yells: You fool! Our precious work!
- Week one:
- Week one dailies:
- <The presence of this strange, shadowy figure causes great uncertainty.
- Before exiting the chamber, you ponder the ramifications of what you've just witnessed.
- You remember seeing the bubbling cauldrons being tended to with delicate handling.
- Now may be an opportune time to send a message by slowing the spread of blight.
- The unattended canisters may do well to aid in sabotaging the experiments within the chamber.>
- That was quite a message.
- Your discovery suggests the surge in activity may be related to this... this being.
- Patch 9.0.2 (TBD): Added.