Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
By Any Means
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
98 - 110 (Requires 98)
- Convince Warden Alturas
- Enter the Violet Hold
- Taldath interrogated
We need to find out Varedis' location from the eredar inside this prison - the kind warden and his men here are all that stand in our way.
We'll take them on together if need be - whatever it takes.
We need to figure out what rock Varedis is hiding under - the only way we're going to do that is by getting inside this prison.
Do what you must.
A truly impressive display.
Suramar is not far from here.
- 15,050 XP
Speak with Warden Alturas:
- I don't trust you and your kind, 'demon hunter'.
- You and the Legion are one and the same in my book.
- There's no time to explain. Let us inside the hold, warden.
- Warden Alturas says: If you don't have time to explain, then I don't have time to waste on you.
- Let us inside or I'll show you the difference.
- Is that a threat?
- Need I remind you that you are surrounded by my guards in my prison.
- Do you want to find out?
- What do you have to lose either way?
- Warden Alturas says: Fair enough. Let's get this over with, then.
- Warden Alturas says: You may enter the hold, but I will not put my guards' lives at risk for your 'mission'. Is that clear?
- Kayn Sunfury says: Crystal, Warden.
Open the door and enter the instance. Inside is a special version of the Violet Hold, just for this scenario.
- Warden Alturas says: Lower the barrier and evacuate the hold. These Illidari wish to... exchange words... with the eredar.
- Kirin Tor Protector bows its head slightly in aggreement.
- Kayn Sunfury says: If you would do the honors, master, I will stand guard to ensure no one interferes.
- Kaldrath the Destroyer says: <name>? You dare stand before me after so many of your disgusting ilk have fallen? Release me now and I may yet spare you.
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Havoc (Twinblades of the Deceiver: and )
- Vengeance ( (main hand) and (off-hand))
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.