Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Cairne Bloodhoof (Warcraft III)
- For lore, see Cairne Bloodhoof.
|Base unit||Tauren Chieftain|
|Faction||Horde, Bloodhoof Tauren, Mulgore Tauren|
|Hit points||1425 (2125)|
|Unit Classified As:||Ground|
|Normal attack:||55-65 (71-81)|
|Attack type||Normal (Hero)|
|Strength||53 (69+12) (+|
|Agility||23 (31+12) (+|
|Intelligence||26 (32+12) (+|
The mighty chief of the Bloodhoof tauren, Cairne is a peerless warrior and a wise leader of his ancient people. Though slowed somewhat by the weight of age, Cairne still possesses the strength and valor of twenty men. This greathearted giant knows that his people are in grave danger of extermination from the marauding centaurs. However, he has never given up hope of one day finding a way to lead his people to a new land where they can make their home and live in peace.
- Main article: Tauren Chieftain (Warcraft III)#Spells and abilities
Notes and trivia
- He was 99 years old during the events of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos.
- There are 3 units of Cairne in the World Editor toy box:
- Cinematic, expansion, and the Tauren Chieftain as he was introduced in Reign of Chaos
- Their starting stats and subsequent stat growths are all the same.
- They all share the same abilities as the Hero they're based on.
- With the exception being The Frozen Throne Cairne as his are separate abilities that can go up one more level than his counter parts and he possesses the attribute bonus ability.
- His base intelligence is one less than the standard Tauren Chieftain.