Call Stabled Pet
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
|Call Stabled Pet|
- The window stays available for 2 minutes.
- Switching between primary and secondary talent builds resets the cooldown.
- Using this ability brings up the stable interface pane (like visiting a stable master). The 5-minute cooldown begins when this window opens, so if something happens to close the window (including damage and opening certain other interface windows) before a new pet is chosen, it is not possible to try again for 5 minutes.
- Cannot be used in Arenas
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Cooldown reduced from 30 minutes to 5 minutes. Cannot be used in arenas.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Added.