Call of the Wild (pet)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
|Call of the Wild|
- To heed such a call is to forsake man-made weaponry in favor of a more feral response.
Call of the Wild is a level 30 Hunter pet ability that allows the hunter's pet to increase the pet's and the hunter's attack power. It is only available to Ferocity pets, and is one of the reasons why these pets are the best for dealing maximum damage.
Tips and tactics
- For best effect, use this together with . This allows you to shoot faster, with each individual shot dealing more damage, resulting in higher total damage done than if the abilities were used separately. You can also combine it with other attack speed increasing effects such as the troll racial ability or haste trinkets.
- Call of the Wild is an epic Hunter spell in the Whispers of the Old Gods expansion for Hearthstone. The flavor text reads: ""Hello. Misha, Leokk and Huffer aren't here right now, but if you leave a message we'll get back to you right away." BEEP."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): The benefit from this pet talent now applies to only the Hunter and their own pet.