110 - 120 (Requires 110)
16,450 (at level 110)
Identify and mark 5 Azerite deposits for the extraction team.
With these dust blowin' siro-ma-whosits all over this beach front, it's a pain to get our cleaners out onto the nodes.
Some of the crew wanted to check somewhere else, but no way we're leaving without those rocks for Gallywix.
Between you and me, <class>, we're gonna be gettin' some serious hazard pay for this gig.
You will receive:
- 19 40
- 16,450 XP
All the resources been harvested?
Not bad, chief! The crew should be wrapping it up soon.
Look for Dense Stones around the Cracked Coast area to the north. Use the (which can be used while mounted and/or moving) on a stone to throw a firework that calls down an Abrasive Reconfigulator 8000. The reconfigulator can say one of the following combinations of quotes:
- AR-8 arriving now.
- Think you'll like this!
- Big dog is off the leash.
- I do love my job.
- Bringing out the big guns.
- Might wanna stand back for this one!
- In the pipe, five by five.
- Hang on! Makin' some chop!
- Somebody call for a reconfigulator?
- Never know what hit 'em.
- You called down the thunder!
- Now reap the whirlwind!
- You paint the target...
- I bring the sandstorm!
...and subsequently begin casting "Sandblasting" to burst open the Dense Stone and reveal an Azerite deposit inside. Some Bilgewater Miners will then appear and harvest the ore before carrying it off, while the Reconfigulator launches into the sky and flies back in the general direction of Merd and Nerin. Repeat four more times, then return to Merd.
- Many of the quotes spoken by the Reconfigulators are references to quotes spoken by various terran units from Blizzard's StarCraft franchise.
- "Big dog is off the leash" is spoken by Tychus Findlay while controlling an Odin during the terran campaign in StarCraft II, while "I do love my job" is one of Tychus' quotes in Heroes of the Storm.
- "Hang on! Makin' some chop!" ("Hang on! We're in for some chop!") and "In the pipe, five by five" are quotes from the Dropship in StarCraft, and the latter is also used by the Medivac in StarCraft II. Both quotes are originally from the 1986 film Aliens.
- "Somebody call for a reconfigulator?" and "Never know what hit 'em" are references to Ghost quotes from StarCraft. The latter quote returned for the StarCraft II Ghosts.
- "You called down the thunder!" and "Now reap the whirlwind!" are Ghost quotes from StarCraft. "Reap the whirlwind" is originally a Biblical phrase from the Book of Hosea.
- "You paint the target..." is a reference to the StarCraft Ghost quote "Paint the target".
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.