Calling Out the Clans
120 (Requires 120)
Pay homage to the orc clan symbols.
This Overlord Geya'rah has a fire inside her. I may come to like her... if she doesn't kill us.
We have but one chance. You pay homage to the symbol of each clan, and I will speak of it.
Show respect--or they will show us the executioner's blade.
I do not have time for this.
So you know of our clans.
- Overlord Geya'rah says: The three banners in this camp will be known to any true orc. Tell me of them, or it's the executioner's blade for you both!
First is the Blackrock banner. Click it:
- Eitrigg says: The Blackrock... my own clan. We were proud orcs... fierce soldiers. But we were deceived by Gul'dan's fel magic and did... terrible things.
Next, the Warsong:
- Eitrigg says: The Warsong clan struggled for generations against the ogres. Though vastly outnumbered, Grommash Hellscream led his people to a great victory over the Highmaul.
And lastly, the Frostwolf:
- Eitrigg says: Durotan was chieftain of the Frostwolves. Never have I known a more honorable orc. He was a true leader who loved his people. I miss his wisdom.
- Overlord Geya'rah says: Your words stir my heart, old one. We still honor the history of our clans, though we stand united as the Mag'har. But you have yet to prove--
- Grommash Hellscream says: Enough! I will judge the prisoners for myself, Geya'rah.
- Grommash Hellscream says: It has been many years since I set eyes upon a green-skinned orc. And this one at your side is... familiar. You come from Azeroth.
- Eitrigg says: Indeed. I am Eitrigg, and this is <name>, champion of the Horde.
- Grommash Hellscream says: Eitrigg... I knew an Eitrigg who served Blackhand. He was an honorable orc who died in glorious battle.
- Eitrigg says: And the Grommash Hellscream I knew gave his life to free us from the grip of demons. A worthy death.
- Grommash Hellscream says: Well then here we are... two old ghosts. Why have you returned to Draenor after all this time?
- Eitrigg says: Heroes from my world once freed yours from the grip of tyrants. Now Azeroth faces a similar threat, so we have come to ask repayment of that debt.
- Overlord Geya'rah says: Do you think us fools?! Warchief, we cannot pledge our soldiers to these off-worlders. Not when we face foes of our own!
- Grommash Hellscream says: Durotan owed a debt to these heroes, Geya'rah, same as I. You dishonor your father's spirit with your outburst. Still... you have given me an idea...
Speak to Grommash for the next quest.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.