Calling of the Council (Horde)
100 - 110 (Requires 98)
- Take the Portal to Dalaran over Karazhan in the Cleft of Shadow
- Speak to Archmage Khadgar in Dalaran
- Have Khadgar address the Council of Six
<The arcane anomaly addresses you in Khadgar's voice.>
Though I am loathe to interrupt your fight against the Legion, I must request your help in a matter of... diplomacy. We face a grave threat, and we require the full might of Azeroth's people to overcome it.
The Horde must become part of the Kirin Tor once again. Some will not agree with this position.
Jaina's reaction was unfortunate, but not unexpected. She has endured so much...
Though it was Garrosh Hellscream who ordered the obliteration of Theramore, the only thing she can think of when she looks at you, or any Horde, is her desire for vengeance. I hope one day she can overcome that hatred.
Enough ruminating. We must prepare the Kirin Tor for war.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Greetings, <name>. Word has reached me of your efforts to push back against Legion invasion forces.
- Archmage Khadgar says: I am reluctant to interrupt such important work, but I could use your help in a matter of... diplomacy. I fear I am about to anger an old friend.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Dalaran has been repositioned to defend the Eastern Kingdoms. You'll find it over Deadwind Pass, just above Karazhan. Please join me here.
The Dalaran above Karazhan is nearly useless as a capital city, as all of the NPCs are complaining about the abrupt move and will not perform their usual functions - auctions, training, vendors, etc.
- How was the flight in? Seems we moved Dalaran from one dark, gloomy land to another.
- At least it's warmer here. And I must admit, being so close to Karazhan brings back many memories.
How can I help, Archmage?
- Khadgar walks toward the entrance of the Violet Citadel.
- Archmage Khadgar says: The Legion's attacks will only intensify. We must do whatever is necessary to bolster our strength.
- Archmage Khadgar says: I will propose that we invite the Horde back into the Kirin Tor. To certain colleagues on the Council, this will be... controversial.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Your presence is a testimony to the valor of the Horde. To some... that may not be enough.
- Archmage Khadgar says: The Council is already assembled. Let's not keep them waiting.
- This could be uncomfortable. Are you ready, <name>?
Address the Council, Khadgar.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Thank you all for gathering on such short notice.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Khadgar, we don't have time to waste in meetings. The Legion is advancing and the Horde arms for battle.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Then I'll get right to the point. For the Kirin Tor to fight at full strength, we need the mages of the Horde to join our ranks.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: NEVER! Do you hear me, Khadgar?
- Archmage Khadgar says: Jaina, we know the pain you've endured. But this is about--
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: They obliterated Theramore. They left us to die on the Broken Shore. Again and again they've proven to be monsters... cowards!
- Archmage Khadgar says: I've made my case. With respect, I move for a vote.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Very well. But consider your choice carefully. If you let those vermin back into this city, I will not be counted among your ranks when you welcome them.
- Archmage Khadgar says: In the matter of allowing the Horde into Dalaran and offering membership in the Kirin Tor, I vote aye.
- Archmage Karlain says: Aye.
- Archmage Vargoth says: Aye.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Nay.
- Archmage Ansirem Runeweaver says: Nay.
- Archmage Modera says: Aye.
- Archmage Khadgar says: The vote carries. I'm sorry, Jaina, but the stakes are higher than they've ever been.
- Archmage Modera says: Jaina, please... we are doing what's best for Azeroth. Stand with us!
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: This Council is blind to the truth. When the Horde betrays you again, remember who warned you. Farewell.
- Jaina teleports away, and Khadgar walks over to take her place.
- Archmage Khadgar says: That was... difficult. But we must move forward. We will send our invitation to the Warchief at once. We have a war to win.
- Brann Bronzebeard runs into the building, stopping briefly when he sees that the two he's looking for are present.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: <Name>! Khadgar! Thank the Forge I found ye! Ye won't believe it! Me brother Magni's back!
- Archmage Khadgar says: Brann Bronzebeard!? Well, this is unexpected.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.