Camp Narache is the starting town for the tauren, which is located in southern Mulgore at the northern edge of the Red Cloud Mesa. Camp Narache is the main village of the Hawkwind Tribe, and its Chief gives the first quest for tauren. It has five buildings: the main tent (where several wounded braves rest), a spirit lounge, a bakery tent, an armory tent and a simple trader's tent. The class trainers are gathered in a circle around the center of the village, paying respect to the fallen matriarch Greatmother Hawkwind.
- Class trainers
- Lanka Farshot <Hunter Trainer>
- Harutt Thunderhorn <Warrior Trainer>
- Gart Mistrunner <Druid Trainer>
- Meela Dawnstrider <Shaman Trainer>
- Seer Ravenfeather <Priest Trainer>
- Sunwalker Helaku <Paladin Trainer>
- Shoyu <Monk Trainer>
- Bronk Steelrage <Armorer & Shieldcrafter>
- Marjak Keenblade <Weaponsmith>
- Varia Hardhide <Leather Armor Merchant>
- Moodan Sungrain <Baker>
- Kawnie Softbreeze <General Goods>
- Previously, tauren shamans would find their first totem quest here for the .
- As of Cataclysm, Grull Hawkwind has moved to an area east of the camp.