Candy Cane is the male goblin player's girlfriend and male goblin only quest giver at Bilgewater Port. Her counterpart is Chip Endale. She instructs her boyfriend to prepare for his party and to entertain 10 Kezan Partygoers.
After escaping to the Lost Isles she is noticeably disinterested in her beloved and later breaks up with him. She joins Trade Prince Gallywix and begins dating Chip Endale. After Chip is killed she ends up going out with the Gallywix himself before goblin adventurers kill her and cut out her heart.
During her final battle she will insult male goblin players by saying that they had no skills and are jealous that she found a man with real skills and insult female goblin players by insulting their looks and claiming she can never replace her in Chip's heart, despite the fact that Chip is dead at this point.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Kezan (starting zone)||5||164|
- Heartbreaker — Stuns an enemy, rendering it unable to move or attack for 4 sec.
- To female players
- Yeah? Whatdya want?
- To male players
- Hi, babe! How do I look?
- There was another guy just hitting on me. Oh, the nerve!
- Will you beat him up for me, sweetie? Thanks. Love ya!
- I missed you so much! Where have you been?
- Are you going to answer me, or just stand there?
- Can we go on a nice, romantic picnic on top of Mount Kajaro?
- Make sure you pickup my favorite champagne!
- Do you like my outfit? It's for the party. I charged it to your account.
- You've got a mischievous look in your eye. What have you been up to, babe?
- I can't wait for the day when you rise to the top. Just think, I'll be able to call myself Mrs. Trade Prince
- Not to mention buy all that stuff I've always wanted!!!
- Be careful out there. I heard that there are Southsea pirates in the bay.
- Hmm, maybe I should go check for myself...
- Lost Isles
- To male players
- No offense, babe, but Chip is my boyfriend and I'm working for the Trade Prince now.
- Move along, would ya? You're blocking my view.
- But, sweetie...?
- You never tried to get anywhere. I'm so glad I finally found a real man who can satisfy my shopping needs.
- You're just jealous I found a man with skills AND a fat wallet.
- How can you even go OUT like that? What, did you wash up on a beach somewhere?!
- You can never replace me. Chip will never stoop to dating someone who makes a brute look attractive!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.