Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a.
48 (Requires 44)
Three different tribes of trolls inhabit the Hinterlands, <name>. That is about as far as the similarities between the tribes extends: We are all trolls and we live in the Hinterlands.
The Vilebranch - aptly named - are a depraved lot; feeding on other trolls and humanoids.
If Zul'jin were here, he would have destroyed the whole lot of them with a flick of his wrist - alas, Zul'jin has not yet returned and we are left to our own devices.
It is up to you to destroy the filth of the region!
Well done, <class>. Zul'jin himself could not have done a better job!
- 6300 XP
- There are 3 forts with Vilebranch trolls in them. Each one has several Scalper guards around it, with 2 of them making patrol circles around in the fort. Inside are 2 Soothsayers that will support each other with Lightning Bolts and Heals.
- The quest is very illustrative of the conflict amongst Trolls over Cannibalism, showing that some tribes (i.e. the Vilebranch) still practice it, and other tribes (the Revantusk tribe and Darkspear Trolls, most notably) view it as an abomination.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Undocumented: Required amount lowered from 15/10 to 6/2.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Added.