|Level||44 - 62 Elite|
|Former affiliation(s)||Crimson Legion, Scarlet Crusade|
Balnazzar took great pleasure in leveraging the cannon master Willey's destructive capabilities in undeath, calling his prized minion by the name of Hopebreaker. The dreadlord relishes that he has twisted Willey and other Scarlet Crusaders--who so despised the undead in life--into his unwitting pawns.
- Scarlet Cannon — The Scarlet Cannons near Willey Hopebreaker can be loaded with cannonballs and fired at the incoming Risen Riflemen.
- Summon Risen Riflemen — Willey Hopebreaker calls for three Risen Riflemen to assist him in battle every 5 seconds.
- Risen Rifleman — Risen Rifleman aid Willey Hopebreaker in battle, shooting at random players, inflicting Physical damage.
- Knock Away — Willey Hopebreaker inflicts Physical damage to his current target, knocking them away.
- Shoot — Willey Hopebreaker shoots his current target, inflicting Physical damage.
- Pummel — Willey Hopebreaker pummels a random player, inflicting Physical damage and interrupting spell casting for 4 sec.
The Cannon Master himself is not a very difficult foe to defeat, but reinforcements continually arrive, stand in one spot, and fire on your party. They can be killed by loading and firing the cannons beside the Cannon Master with ammo from the piles beside the Cannon Master.
Before the fight, designate someone to be the "Cannon Boy". Healers or ranged DPS are the best candidates for this. Periodically, this person should fire the cannon to kill all the reinforcements that spawn at the end of the hall, though conservation of ammo is important. Always hold on to at least one cannon ball, as Willey's death spawns a bunch of the Riflemen, which are very hard to take out by more traditional methods.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level reduced from 60 to 47. Renamed from Cannon Master Willey.