|It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.|
Alliance cannon towers
- Main article: Cannon Tower (WC2 Human)
Horde cannon towers
- Main article: Cannon Tower (WC2 Orc)
- Main article: Cannon Tower (Warcraft III)
With the study and understanding of gunpowder, scout towers may be modified to house cannons making them cannon towers. The artillery provides increased bombardment of attacking forces, limited only by the restriction of being unable to attack flying invaders. Rows of these sturdy towers provide a formidable defense against even the most aggressive assaults.
World of Warcraft
This section concerns content related to the original World of Warcraft.
- Stormwind Harbor - Stormwind City
- Theramore Isle - Dustwallow Marsh
- Wintergarde Keep - Dragonblight
- Fordragon Hold - Dragonblight
- Winter's Edge Tower, Shadowsight Tower and Flamewatch Tower - Wintergrasp
- Marshtide Watch - Swamp of Sorrows
- Domination Point - Krasarang Wilds