As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Affiliation(s)||Stormwind, Stormwind City Guard|
Captain Anton could once be found inside Stormwind Keep of Stormwind City during the Elemental Unrest. He was heavily involved in tracking down the mysterious Doomsday Cult that had started to spread throughout Stormwind. He also investigated the disappearance of many Stormwind citizens.
- A strange mood has come over the city, <class>. The people are afraid of something and many have gone missing. We must get to the bottom of it.
Responses to Worried Citizens:
- Captain Anton says: We take these missing person reports very seriously, ma'am.
- Captain Anton says: We have our best people looking into these issues.
- Captain Anton says: We are doing everything we can.
- Captain Anton says: We are looking into the missing person reports you filed.
- Captain Anton says: We have the situation under control.
- Captain Anton says: We are looking into these cultists groups.
- Captain Anton says: We are investigating the cultists activities as we speak.
- Captain Anton says: As soon as we have some news we will let you know.
- He was one of the first NPCs to be a solid object with player collision.
- In early November 2010 after patch 4.0.1a, began responding to Worried Citizens.