|Race||Blood elf (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Argent Crusade, Silver Hand|
|Location||Sanctum of Light, Various|
When the Frostwing Halls opened in the Icecrown Citadel Arnath and a few others were added as well. After players reach the Upper Spire, five NPCs teleport in using the Scourge Transporter and proceed to run to the entrance of the Frostwing Halls, awaiting the players to join them.
While fighting through Icecrown Citadel, it is possible that Arnath will be slain by Sister Svalna and raised from the dead to fight against you. This however is a non-canon outcome.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Icecrown Citadel (instance)||81|
This post is secure, <race>.
The enemy has been cleared from the area for some time now.
- Before the battle
- Even dying here beats spending another day collecting reagents for that madman, Finklestein.
- Never... could reach... the top shelf...
- You miserable fools never did manage to select a decent bat wing.
- Killed a Player
- That was for bringing me spoiled spider ichor.
- Second death
- Don't... let Finklestein use me... for his potions...
- After Sister Svalna's death
- The loss of our comrades was unpreventable. They lived and died in the service of the Argent Crusade.
- Arnath is voiced by Spike Spencer in Patch 3.3.
- Arnath wears Conqueror's Sanctification Regalia, the Tier 8 set for priests, and wields a in Icecrown Citadel.